TERMS & CONDITIONS
Standard Hire Terms and Conditions
- Hire rates are for a 72 hour period allowing delivery/collection days and day of event. Additional hire days and late returns will be charged at 20% per day thereafter.
- All goods to be returned clean and in good condition. Any goods returned unwashed will be subject to a cleaning charge of 35% of the order. This includes large catering equipment. No refunds will be made for any unused goods.
- Any shortages, breakages or damage to goods will be charged at our current replacement charge.
- Prices subject to alteration without notice. All prices plus VAT at prevailing rate.
- A deposit of an amount at the discretion of the company will be payable on confirmation of order. This represents a holding deposit and cancellations are accepted up to 7 days before delivery date. If cancellation is after this 7 day period then deposit will be kept. The deposit amount on commencement of hire is then used as a breakage/shortage/damage deposit and will be off-set against any further invoices.
- All customers (non-account holders) will be required to make full cleared payment prior to hire commencement.
- A delivery and collection service is available. Please ask for a quotation. Deliveries/collections are based on our drivers having easy access to a ground floor location only – if this is not adhered to we must know in advance and additional charges will be incurred.
- A responsible person must be present at the delivery location to sign for the goods received and to have large catering equipment safety demonstration performed. All deliveries must be collected at the same original address. If they are collected from a different address further collection costs will be incurred.
- A responsible person must be present when items are being collected. If not then an alternative date for collection will be arranged and the hirer will incur late charges.
- Large catering equipment once delivered to the site cannot be removed by the customer to use at an alternative venue. If this happens and the items are damaged in any way the customer will be liable for repair or replacement costs.
- It is the hirers responsibility to ensure that all items are counted ready for collection on the specified date. It is not the responsibility of the driver to count items upon collection.
- The hirer is responsible for any loss/damage to goods for the entirety of the hire period. It is your responsibility to ensure that the goods are fully covered by insurance with regard to theft, damage and public liability risks.
- We will not be liable for any delays caused by circumstances beyond our control.
- The hirer is responsible for the safe handling of all equipment.
All equipment has been tested and safety checked before delivery – however in the event of any uncertainty please contact our office before attempting use on 01530 810 352.